Type of personal information that we process
The amount and type of information we process depends on your activities and use of the Website. Certain information is collected simply from your use of the Website, whereas other information is submitted by you voluntarily in your communications with us or to receive requested services. Below, we explain the information we process for our various services.
Which are the legitimate reasons for processing your personal data?
Legitimate reasons for lawful processing of your personal information is the legitime interest of the ENSO HUB to promote ENSO HUB.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
This Policy applies to all your Personal Data processed by (or on behalf of): Enso Hub. Enso Hub is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data and will act as a data controller.
Processing of your personal data: which personal data do we collect?
Depending on your specific situation – as described here below – you can find an overview of the Personal Data which will be processed, based on which legal ground(s) and for which purpose(s) the Personal Data will be processed.
- WEBSITE VISITORS
From registered individuals (hereinafter referred to as “Registrants”), it is possible that we receive the following information:
- Email address
- First name
- Family name
- IP address
We process this Personal Data in order to enroll the individual to our Newsletter.
Disclosure of your personal data
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your Personal Data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients, which will then process your Personal Data only within the framework of these purposes:
WITHIN OUR ORGANISATIONS AND OUR BRAND ENVIRONMENT:
Our authorized staff members;
Unless a longer retention period is required or justified because of a limitation period or compliance with a legal obligation, we will only keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the processing within the aforementioned purposes.
Your rights – You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the processing and use of your personal information, including the purpose for which we are processing this information, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether or not we are processing personal information concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal information that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications, corrections or update to your personal information in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate. • Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information that we are processing, subject to specific restrictions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal information, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information. • Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal information to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. To exercise your rights, please contact ENSO HUB or send us a notice to Enso email@example.com. Please keep in mind that you also have the right to lodge a complaint a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority within your region or country), should you wish so.
We do not knowingly process, use, or disclose information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available on Adobe official page
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.